Really nice

Nina41

I was going to make the microwave breadura for dinner but I was so hungry that I decided make it bigger. It turned out something incredible tasteful:

2 eggs
3 tbsp quark
2 tbsp oatbran
1 tbsp wheatbran
1tp baking powder
Salt
Some wholegrain mustard
1 tin tuna

I mixed everything and poured into a small round silicon mould and baked for 10 min (I think)

What came out was a nice dry and golden bread (or a pizza base) which I ate warm with some more quark and tuna on top.
Absolutely yummy!

I think I'm going to try that soon.
I usually have some tuna when I'm not in the mood for cooking and I need proteins.
I never thought of mixing it with bran.
;) Sounds good.

I Made the microwave bread the other day with a bit of tuna. As it came out moist I decided to out it under the grill. Today I was going to do the same but then thought of baking straight away. It was such a great surprise! Can't wait to make it again tomorrow!

This came out absolutely delicious, I will deffo make it on every PP day from now on. LOVED IT !!!

How great was that?? I made it exactly as you said without the wheat bran and it came out perfect!!! I packed half to eat as a snack later!! Such a great idea! I am going to try it with chicken pieces also! Thanks!!!

Back