Really...no food at all?

sherby

Hi everyone

Can I be cheeky and ask a question please? Does everyone really have no food what so ever pass their lips or do they sneak the odd bit of chicken or protein?

Please be honest coz I have tried twice and didn't get past day one. I really would like to do this plan but I think you all must have a very very strong will power if nothing passes your lips at all other than the lipotrim products?

I might give it another go?

Sherby xx

Hello

I have to say that nothing apart from water or lt has passed my lips since I started. Although I know a few people that have a small amount of chicken once a week.

It is a hard diet and it's strict the the results are amazing.

I think though if I'd tried this a year ago, I wouldn't have succeeded. You have to be really focused to do it and I know I'm struggling on the social side as we would eat out a lot and meet friends for drinks. Probably why I put on so much weight :p

Only on week 3 but can honestly say I've stuck 100% to the LT programme so far.

I'm amazed at myself, never considered that I had very strong willpower (one reason for being so overweight!!) but, touch wood, I'm managing well.

If you try it again, its only the first 2-3 days that are the worse, but some people dont actually suffer much. I was one of the lucky ones and only struggled a little bit on day 1, since then it was plain sailing until around day 16-17. The weight loss on lipotrim is fantastic, but you do need to be 100% into it to gain the great achievements it can offer.

Good luck if you decide to come on board the lipotrim wagon hun.

Hi Hun, Ive only cheated once and that was yesterday as I was feeling really unwell, but it actually made me feel worse and was so not worth it :( I am back on 100% now. If you want to eat whilst doing LT you could try the maintenance version, some people have good losses on this also x

Nothing has passed my lips besides water and my shakes for 8 weeks.

Cheating is not an option!!!

This diet is a total food replacement and it defeats the object if you eat!

Thanks everyone,

I just know if I can get passed day one I will be find. Grrrrr I can but try.xx

I'm only on day 4 but I haven't had any food yet- well, I put a bit of one of my toddlers chicken fingers into my mouth out of habit (I can't believe how much I used to 'pick!!) but spat it out as soon as I realised! LOL! I'm nearly in ketosis now so don't want to ruin it!
Pick a day where you'll be extremely busy and not have much time to sit around thinking about what you'd like to eat, and have the shakes there ready so temptation doesn't sway you?

Yup you CAN do this. You may find it hard for the first few days but once you hit ketosis you will sail by!! :D

Hi, since starting Lipotrim last year at the end of November, not one source of food has passed my lips. I'm an all or nothing kinda girl and I follow the diet by the letter to ensure that my results are as rewarding.

I want to lose weight so badly that I would never cheat. It is hard, but I am so determined that I don't care how tough it gets, how good food smells, or what anyone else thinks, I won't cheat or stop.

Nothing has passed my lips besides water and my shakes for 8 weeks.

Cheating is not an option!!!

This diet is a total food replacement and it defeats the object if you eat!
Couldn't of out it better myself... week two and just water ,coffee,and shakes has passed my lips xx

I've stuck to it as well. (except for a carrot and green bean at the very stat, popped into my mouth on day 3 after forgetting and trying my daughters food to see if it was cool enough)

Alex

I think you all must have a very very strong will power if nothing passes your lips at all other than the lipotrim products?

Sherby xx

In my case it's down to being stubborn :D

Alex

I've stuck to it as well. (except for a carrot and green bean at the very stat, popped into my mouth on day 3 after forgetting and trying my daughters food to see if it was cool enough)

Alex
LOL! Thats my problem too!

Absolutely, you MUST go all out and do this 100%, my friends and family just cannot get over how radical I am over this LT diet. I even cooked for my Mum, partner and daughter and boyfriend for Mothers day and sat there with a water while they tucked into chicken casserole, savoury rice and a strawberry pavlova with double cream and a raspberry coulis....all made from scratch by moi !!!! Everyone know how much I adore everything about food and cooking, but I know it will all be waiting for me when I get to my goal, (not the fattening stuff tho! I dream of white fish with fresh chillies and garlic with crisp green beans.........mmmmm!)

If I can do it, anyone can!

I dream of white fish with fresh chillies and garlic with crisp green beans.........mmmmm!)

Me too!!! Well, salmon and broccoli, but I hear ya! LOL!

Absolutely, you MUST go all out and do this 100%, my friends and family just cannot get over how radical I am over this LT diet. I even cooked for my Mum, partner and daughter and boyfriend for Mothers day and sat there with a water while they tucked into chicken casserole, savoury rice and a strawberry pavlova with double cream and a raspberry coulis....all made from scratch by moi !!!! Everyone know how much I adore everything about food and cooking, but I know it will all be waiting for me when I get to my goal, (not the fattening stuff tho! I dream of white fish with fresh chillies and garlic with crisp green beans.........mmmmm!)

Me too - i love cooking!! Im always wanting to cook - i even made my mum a cake for mothers day - apparantly it was scrummy! lol

Back