Really not looking forward to WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Margery Dawe, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm off to WI tonight for the first time in two weeks. I really don't want to go as I have not been the best!!

I had my post Christmas WI on the 10th Jan and lost 2.5lbs and got my 1/2 stone sticker (which has taken ages). I was then good during the week but was away at a friends for the weekend. I got rather drunk on the Saturday night and then had a good grill-up on the Sunday with a roast in the evening. I missed last Monday's WI as I was ill.

I was not so good during the next week, but if anything not eating enought at all. I've been away again this weekend at another friends which involved a meal out on the Friday night and then a pub lunch on the Saturday.

So, what I'm really afraid of is gaining more that 1/5lbs and losing my sticky!!! My own fault I know.

On a positive, I have just been shopping and stocked up on all the good things I need.

I'll let you know how I get on (sorry to waffle!!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.