Really pleased :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimmerGirl, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. SlimmerGirl

SlimmerGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    It might sound like a daft thing to be pleased about,but today i finally was able to get rid of my size 18 jeans because they were falling down and i got into a pair of size 16 bench jeans! yay,yay,yay!!! designer jeans finally fit me!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's not daft; it's brilliant ! Well done sweetie :D I'd be just as excited as you, trust me LOL

xx

4. MissClumsy

MissClumsy Dreaming of this dress!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A girl after my own heart!! Just this morning I spent a couple of minutes dancing about in my bathroom (bumping into things as it's so tiny) because my tracksuit bottoms are feeling HUGE all of a sudden lol! Well done, I have a bit to go before I can get into a size 16, and I tell you when that day arrives I'll be doing cartwheels in said bathroom! :)

Have a great day!!

M x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.