really proud of my self !!!!!

monique's memoirs

TODAY was my biggest challenge yet i took the kids to west mids safari park i did a picnic for the kids usual items crisps picnic scotch eggs ham sandwichs cakes fruit salad blah blah and i had my chic soup and a flask of hot water lol there was food all round me all day and i didnt flinch ive had my 3 TFL meals and me water and thats it im so proud of me i know i want to be slim more than i want the food and its only a few months not forever so im happy today another good day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow well done monique :D you have shown some great willpower, give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it.

Yes being slim is so much better than wanting the food xxx

Well done for not nibbling :17729:

Your just a little superstar......... x x x x x

Well done sweetie, I'm very proud of you too.

jo x xx x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

Dont get me wrong it was hard but i know i would feel even more **** if i failed myself again i dont want to do that again its took me 3 days to get over it lol my partner says he's going to move out if it happens again lol cause he just cant take my depression lmao so im not doing it i want to lose weight not me partner lol xx

Well done Monique, you must be really determined to stick to it like that. I agree with you though, it is only a few months out of our lives to get to a healthy weight that can last us forever. Well done.

Back