Really really finding it tough

Iamreadyforthis

Hi the last day or tow I have started to feel really hungry (I am on day 27). I am still drinking 4-6 pints of water a day. I am so tempted to cheat. I cant tell my partner as he is very unsupportive and he will just say, eat something then...

Help please, tell me this will pass. I have stuck to 100% TRF religiously and I was feeling great appart from the last few days.

it will pass hun,try to remember why your doing it, i know sometimes the feelings forcheating over whelms you , but you will be so upset if you do...
try having a glass or more of water or trying to occupy yourself with a hot bath(how amazing the hot bath becomes a lipotrimers friend)or something..
hopefully you feel better in the morning best of luck hun x

I know how you feel, I was like that yesterday and I am only at the beginning!
How amazing you have done so far... day 27 is an achievement in itself.

How about come round here and do my ironing for me that will take your mind off it?

All you need to do is get through today and then tomorrow is a brand new day and you will probably feel better :)

operationslim31 said:
it will pass hun,try to remember why your doing it, i know sometimes the feelings forcheating over whelms you , but you will be so upset if you do...
try having a glass or more of water or trying to occupy yourself with a hot bath(how amazing the hot bath becomes a lipotrimers friend)or something..
hopefully you feel better in the morning best of luck hun x

Ha ha you're so right! Sat here currently reading this from the comfort of my toasty bath! relaxation & warmth rolled into one!

Back