Really Really Need Some Advice....

x89amandax

Hello.... Had such a tough night tonight :( Ive been doing SS for a week now and yeh its tough but ive stuck at it but now im barely sleeping on a night and Ive now had the worst migrain ever they effect my eye sight and give me the worst headache and sickness imagenable. I used to suffer with migrains terribley and usually get them when im stressed or having lack of sleep. Im a bit worried now that CD is gonna kick off migrains for me again :( I really want to lose the weight and i am determind to do this but I carnt possibly go on if this is what its gonna do to me. Has anyone else had these issues? Ive had the odd headache which seems the same with everyone but now im in two minds whether this diet is gonna be worth the pain of being ill

Hi, sorry to hear yr not feeling to good. Were you a Coffee drinker and stopped, it may be the withdrawal from caffine thats doing it. Im a restarter but stopped first time mainly because of the headaches. This time I have a vanilla shake hot in the morning with a big dollop of coffee and it seems to of done the trick. No headaches at all so far!!

yeah im gunna see how it goes and try stick at it, im used to drinking diet coke and i dont crave or want food it tends to be diet coke n diet redbulls so it may be caffine

I had terrible caffine withdrawls, but it didnt last too long, just give it a few days see how you go, keep drinking plenty of water this i found helped alot, good luck

No consolation right now, but CD has really helped my migraines... have only had one in 5 months. Hang on in there and give the diet a chance before you make a decision you could regret... the sleep patterns will settle and you'll get into the zone, promise. Hope you're feeling better today, hon.

xxx

I had a really bad migraine and dizzyness around day 5, I never drank anything with caffeine anyway so maybe its just your body getting used to diet.

Stick in there girl, the worst will pass soon.

Lou
x

Back