Really really want chocolate :(

sarahaa

I'm craving chocolate big time! I've tried an options which hasn't worked.... Someone help me, I'm alone tonight as hubby at work so no- one watching over me!!!! Arrrrggghhhhhhhh

Mikado? Or make options wit healthy a of milk tastes creamier xx

I've bought some fun size bars and they range from 3 1/2 - 5 Syns which are good to help the cravings

Should keep a stash of low syn choc treats. Curly wurlys, freddo, galaxy flute, milky bar! They are there when you need them. Just use your syns and have a bit of choc lol x

I'm feeling a little like this too! I can't keep the treat size bars in the house as i'd just eat them all :S I'd look up syn values for chocolate and choose 1 thing to have that's within your syns for today x

I had a white choc options as well in the end, and I seem to have got over the craving thank god! Thank you for all of your suggestions
xxxx

BlondieSam said:
I'm feeling a little like this too! I can't keep the treat size bars in the house as i'd just eat them all :S I'd look up syn values for chocolate and choose 1 thing to have that's within your syns for today x

I am finding this tricky too lol

Totally agree with you Scorpiod - I have sometimes eaten MORE than if I had just given in and had a bar of choccy. I do always have some of the belgian choc hi fi bars to hand and find they are quite good with any naughty cravings x

Oh the belgian ones are lush, I wasn't a massive fan of the peanut ones!! Tried one today but had the belgian one the other day and it was the best of them all was lovely

Personally, I can't keep a ''stash'' box of snack size chocolates that are low syns, I would just eat the whole lot. If I get a craving for chocolate, I will just go and buy a toffee crisp (my favourite) eat it, regret it, get the craving gone and make up for it.

I think I am correct with my syns here but I bought a box of alpen lights double choc. I think they are either 3 or 3.5 syns each, so even if you ate all 5 the max eaten is 17.5 syns, so isn't really disasteous, just don't do it too often x

I have a old celebrations box in one of our cupboard which is filled with chocolatey treats for me, they range from things like wispa golds (13syns) and lion bars (10 1/2 syns) and things like magic elves (3.5 syns) and mini crunchys (4 syns)

I know I can go in there when I have syns to use up and fancy something naughty. Or like on weeks like this where I was planning on using a lot of syns in one day (used 48 yesterday at pizza hut) I've made a list of the chocolate I can eat this week so I won't go over my syns. This week I have a magic elf and a couple of penguin wafers before Tuesday :)

I also have a stash of hifi bars in,

I can't have a 'stash' of chocolate or treats for fear I would eat them all in one go! If I fancy something I have to go get it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't have a 'stash' of chocolate or treats for fear I would eat them all in one go! If I fancy something I have to go get it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
This is exactly me! I go into binge mode sometimes, and I just can't stop myself... Best not to have choc in the house!

I'm the same! Can't keep chocolate in the house, be gone within an hour guaranteed! :/ But if I fancy something I will just have it, ends up in disaster if I don't. Love milky way crispy rolls. :)

& what are Galaxy Flutes? Sound lush! :)

ClareMcC_TT said:
I'm the same! Can't keep chocolate in the house, be gone within an hour guaranteed! :/ But if I fancy something I will just have it, ends up in disaster if I don't. Love milky way crispy rolls. :)

& what are Galaxy Flutes? Sound lush! :)

I found them at work, they come in 2 strips like a twix. 3 syns per piece or 5 1/2syns for whole thing x

Attachments

• image-1933521455.jpg
    image-1933521455.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1367361980.jpg
    image-1367361980.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 79
I found them at work, they come in 2 strips like a twix. 3 syns per piece or 5 1/2syns for whole thing x

My little boy used to love these, found them in home bargains but they used to just have the Japanese version in so I could never work out the syns, very surprised they're so low!!! They were lovely

Back