Really really want chocolate :(

SWLizzy said:
I discovered these this week and have fallen in love with them. However bought a few packs to have in and they have dissapeared...ooops good job they aren't too high in syns! x

Ha ha u see that's what happens to me! ThT why I don't buy treats, but sometimes u just have to have chocolate! :)

Personally, I can't keep a ''stash'' box of snack size chocolates that are low syns, I would just eat the whole lot. If I get a craving for chocolate, I will just go and buy a toffee crisp (my favourite) eat it, regret it, get the craving gone and make up for it.
I am ususally well good at leaving the choc alone unless I can allow a treat but did have a pig out yesterday. Could have kicked myself. Never mind back on plan today!
I'm the same! Can't keep chocolate in the house, be gone within an hour guaranteed! :/ But if I fancy something I will just have it, ends up in disaster if I don't. Love milky way crispy rolls. :)

& what are Galaxy Flutes? Sound lush! :)

They look so good! I need to go find somewhere that does them :)x

They are exactly like a milky way crispy roll lol I found them in spar, 49p but to be honest not enough of a choc fix for me. For 5 syns I could have freddo or for 6 a curly wurly, I'd rather have these. They turned out to be too light for a proper fix lol

the galaxy flutes used to be called galaxy amicelli (sp?) they are yummy tesco, boots and co-op definately sell them hugs Crystal xx

Back