Induction Really, really want to come back tomorrow!!

buffy07

I am struggling terribly with my addiction to porridge:( I last about a day and then give in. Think I need to throw out it all and just bit the bullet. Carbs make me bloated and ugly! When I do not eat them I have a lovely flat tum in hours.

Right, as of tomorrow (cause need to shop) I am ditching the carbs for good!! Determined as I enjoy low carbing more and I am always hungry when eat them.

go for it, throw that porridge out, although you like it i'm sure you'll enjoy your new figure better ;).

Good luck!

Good luck!

OMG, someone else who is addicted to oats.... i had to come off weight watchers because i couldn't leave the stuff alone! i would have two sachets of oats so simple original in the morning, two in the evening and if i was craving i would have another lot... on ww simply filling it was free with skimmed milk and obviously they don't mean eating six packs a day. in the end my carb craving (specifically porridge) was killing my weight loss efforts. so i went back to Atkins and have not looked back... get rid of the oats you have and once you get into the yummy eggs and bacon, and the diet kicks in the cravings for carbs will go. i don't ever fancy oats now, but when i was eating them i used to think about them all the blooming time, sounds crazy i know!!

Wow I thought I was the only one who ate porridge twice a day lol. I have ditched them and started fresh today.

B: Bacon and eggs (yummy). Coffee with coconut oil.

L: Salad leaves with ham, chicken and cheese.

D: H/M burgers with goat's cheese and olives and salad bits, followed by cheesecake cream.

Following 40g a day low carb Clarke plan.

buffy07 said:
Wow I thought I was the only one who ate porridge twice a day lol. I have ditched them and started fresh today.

B: Bacon and eggs (yummy). Coffee with coconut oil.

L: Salad leaves with ham, chicken and cheese.

D: H/M burgers with goat's cheese and olives and salad bits, followed by cheesecake cream.

Following 40g a day low carb Clarke plan.

What plan is that?? Xx

good girl for getting rid of the oats, i am sure they are putting drugs in it because i thought about it constantly like a real addict lol, what is a h/m burger?

good girl for getting rid of the oats, i am sure they are putting drugs in it because i thought about it constantly like a real addict lol, what is a h/m burger?
It is a homemade burger, just mince with goat's cheese and olives mixed in then cooked in oven:) Yummy!

Mmmmm carbs.....change it to boooo carbs lol. I love cheese on toast - Ive had to cut that out completely. Dont even look at the bread any more.

Back