really strange feeling

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kirsty2012, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i think cambridge is to blame though lol

i honestly keep panicking that i'm really over eating. I'm staying within my points and the scales are moving but i keep think how can i eat a massive cooked breakfast and a sunday roast and still lose weight lol

i feel like i'm eating non stop:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You're staying within your points and the scales are moving so try and relax hun:). Easier said than done, I'm sure.

I agree with you, it's probably due to Cambridge before but at the end of the day your body is obviously liking what you are providing for it sooooooo....enjoy:D:D:D
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    As Isis said if you are staying within your points and the scales are moving in the right direction, you will be fine.
    Though I must admit when I did weight watchers a few years ago, I was stunned by how much more I had to eat to lose a decent amount of weight, as before I was eating much less.

Good luck hun, hope your weight loss continues
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.