Really strong ketone count!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lazycow, 25 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lazycow

lazycow Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope someone can help me. My ketostix are showing a really high level of ketones. I'm kinda worried. I am sticking to SS and drinking about 3 litres of water a day. My pal is a nurse and she tested my pee concentration and it showed no signs of dehydration, the opposite in fact. Anyone any ideas????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Are you equally spreading out your water and shakes.

You can get a high ketone level you if test after a long period without either.

Linda

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Do you mean its really dark?

mine is allways really dark...

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When do you test?? If it's 1st thing in the morning it may me dark because you having drunk any water thru the night. Therefore it's dehydration!

6. lazycow

lazycow Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, it's not dehydration as my urine concentration is very weak (checked on Multistix SG). Lost a stone in 8 days so maybe that is why.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.