really struggling at the moment

Bobwillbethin

All i want to do is stuff my face esp with chocolate (which i am not a huge fan of lol)
Hopefully on sat I will have a better idea of what is wrong with my dad and then me able to move forward .I find waiting so hard

Me too. This the first major set back and i am a bit upset but confident that I can get back ontrack tomorrow.
Hope you dad is okay,

where did you get the points from the curry shop from? i was convinced there would be more points in chicken curry and fried rice.. glad there isnt woo hoo

I am finding it hard to but today was a good day thank god, and I suppose yesterday was also. So I HOPE im back on track. U have to take it meal by meal, day by day and IF you fail dont give up but start on the next meal and not the next day because I use to find if I was starting the next day I would stuff my face before 'next day' came lol
good luck hun u can do it xx

Hi, everybody has days and weeks like that, but you just try your best and take it one day at a time, there is no point beating yourself over it, when you feel like eating, go for a walk, or take a long bubble bath, do someting else instead of thinking about what you can eat. good luck,

ah im the same but my problem is the wkend.. im so gud all week but wen de wkend cums im like ''ahhhhhhhhhhh junk fooooood'' LOL

Back