• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

really struggling at the moment

chwozer

S: 10st4lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 0st8lb(5.56%)
where did you get the points from the curry shop from? i was convinced there would be more points in chicken curry and fried rice.. glad there isnt woo hoo

C: 13st9.5lb
I am finding it hard to but today was a good day thank god, and I suppose yesterday was also. So I HOPE im back on track. U have to take it meal by meal, day by day and IF you fail dont give up but start on the next meal and not the next day because I use to find if I was starting the next day I would stuff my face before 'next day' came lol
good luck hun u can do it xx

Hi, everybody has days and weeks like that, but you just try your best and take it one day at a time, there is no point beating yourself over it, when you feel like eating, go for a walk, or take a long bubble bath, do someting else instead of thinking about what you can eat. good luck,

chwozer

S: 10st4lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 0st8lb(5.56%)
ah im the same but my problem is the wkend.. im so gud all week but wen de wkend cums im like ''ahhhhhhhhhhh junk fooooood'' LOL