Really Struggling... day 5

C.J.

I want to be slim !!
HI..

Im really P****d off today,
This is my second go with CD, (I lost 2 and half stone just before christmas)
I now want to loose another 1 and half stone, BUT.. Im really struggling today, I feel really hacked off and could easly cave in,
I didnt feel like this last time, its the thought of not eating food for the next 6 weeks, my hubby says i should just take one day at a time, Which i know is true..

But still..I cant seem to knock these feeling away today..

Any advice
:(

Sorry you're feeling sad:( Your hubby is soo right, do not look too far ahead, one day at a time is the way to tackle it. Keep going the rewards are so worth the effort as you know. Keep busy, go paint your nails so you can't munch!

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the moment. It is usually that way with CD, once you take a break it is almost impossible to SS again. Stay strong though, you're doing well :)

I'm kinda struggling getting back to SS after Christmas as well..

I dont really have any advice, but like your hubby says, I am taking it one day at a time....oh, and I bought a fantastic dress I want to get into!

Maybe you could go shopping for a new outfit that you can hang somewhere as your inspiration?

OOH, there are a few of us feeling like this today. Maybe its something in the water!?
Anyway, try and keep yourself focused on your goal. Think about all the good feelings that it will bring, you know deep down that giving in now would just emphasise your feelings of being down. Staying in control will give you such a great feeling in the morning.
take one hour at a time and keep yourself busy.
Hopfully today's generally rubbish feeling will pass for those who are feeling down. xxxxxxx

Thanks for all your kind messages,
I just cant shake this feeling..

going to have a bath, as for once the house is peaceful.

xx

be strong honey...you know what food tastes like, and it will still be there when you reach your goals. You started the diet for a reason, try and remember that reason...
also picture a nice plate of your favourite food infront of you. doesnt it look good? really try and visualise it.

Now really picture that same plate of food crawling with maggots and other nasties. do you still want to eat?
sorry for being harsh, but this is what i do everytime i think of eating.
hope it helps xxx

Hey C.J. Didnt know you had re started, glad to have ya back hun.

Always harder 2nd time round, I re started after a holiday in November and it nearly bluudy killed me!!!!!!!

The only advice I have is get ya head down and eyes on the prize, Keelie's advice is good, you know what it tastes like, and it sure aint going away, you have the rest of your life to taste it, but only a few short weeks to lose it x

I am arranging a Yorkshire meet when I get my head in gear!

Why dont you try 790? I have and am having great losses on it (mind you have only ever done 790, so nothing to compare it too!!) But I have averaged out a stone a month.

Hey everyone!

Im on day 5 today too and Ive got to admit - today has been my hardest day! Im drinking loads of water but still feel like I need to be eating! I think my mind is playing tricks on me, it knows I havent eaten in days and its telling me I need food! Arrrgggg! Cant wait for today to be over!

Hope you guys are doing ok.

Bobby x x x

MUST BE THE WINDY WEATHER COS I COULD EAT A SCABBY DONKEY TODAY!:eek:

FINDING IT SOOOO HARD NOT TO GIVE IN - EVEN THE THOUGHT OF A WEEK IN THE SUN IN 6 WEEKS TIME CANT STOP ME FROM THINKING ABOUT THAT DAMM DONKEY :D

Oh god everyone is having a c*** day!!!!!

790 is a brilliant plan - and may help you. It certainly gives you something to chew on - sit down and feel sociable ... and still stay in ketosis (usually) and lose a stone a month.

Otherwise - just do as we're doing - type away ....
computer_4.gif

have a bath, go to bed early ........... and tomrrow is another day!!!

I know! I even thought I would enjoy a dead rat earlier this evening!! We just need to keep going and take one day at a time.

Bobby x

MUST BE THE WINDY WEATHER COS I COULD EAT A SCABBY DONKEY TODAY!:eek:

FINDING IT SOOOO HARD NOT TO GIVE IN - EVEN THE THOUGHT OF A WEEK IN THE SUN IN 6 WEEKS TIME CANT STOP ME FROM THINKING ABOUT THAT DAMM DONKEY :D

LMAO!!!!! never heard that one before! :D ;) know how you feel though!

Back