Really struggling, feel like a failure

Well done lovelies! :)

Thankss! Whens your WI Llamasoks?

Hi Ladies, i was naughty, skipped shred again as spent a bit more time getting ready to go to the theatre - a rare treat so didn't feel too bad missing it, will get back on it tonight. My WI day is tomorrow - but cheeky morning sneak peak says I've lost 3lbs so fingers crossed!
X

Oh I love the theatre, what did you go see?

Despite a successful WI yesterday I'm feeling really low and unmotivated today. Wish I could have just stayed under the duvet ?

Went to see "private lives" about a divorced couple who end up in adjoining suits on their honeymoons with new spouses, really good!

Oh Hun, how come? Anything happened or you're just having an off day?
X

Just one of those days me thinks. Have a list as long as my arm of things to do at work and can't be arsed to do any of them lol!

Luckily my boyfriend made my lunch, ham salad sandwich and a banana so no need to head out meaning no opportunity to be tempted to buy crap to eat.

Will also be cycling home tonight so hoping that will release some endorphins and improve my mood

Shame there's no option for a duvet day when we feel like that. I know the work feeling, I've been doing nothing all morning and been in since 9 - just can't be bothered to get started - spend all day going "eh, do it tomorrow!"

Hope you feel better soon Hun, some exercise and an early night for you :)
X

I'm the same in work today! Ahh ill just do it next week.. although being in work all day actually makes me excited to go do some exercise, just to get out of the place!

How were your weekends ladies? Mine wasn't quite on plan. Three course meal with the boyfriend and a little too much wine but had a lovely time and life is for living.

Cheeky WI this morning and I've put on 1lb which should have been more but did get a run and bike ride in over the weekend.

Hoping being back on plan for today and tomorrow and a little more exercise can at least get me a stay the same if not a loss.

Mine was 99% on plan - did have half an unplanned curry last night as was feeling rough and didn't want to move let alone cook but was still under my daily calories and syn allowance! :)

Gotta get back to exercise tonight, 30 day shred and 30 day squat challenge again!
X

Mine was 99% on plan - did have half an unplanned curry last night as was feeling rough and didn't want to move let alone cook but was still under my daily calories and syn allowance! :) Gotta get back to exercise tonight, 30 day shred and 30 day squat challenge again! X

Shred and squat challenge together! Seriously impressed. :-D

Ha I've simultaneously been doing squat challenge, ab challenge and arm challenge, my body achhhhes so bad!
X

My weekend was OK - not properly on plan but nothing like I usually am binge-wise so going to take that. Going to try and squeeze a few classes in before WI so hopefully that will change things! Been 100% on plan today as well :) I bet you are aching so bad Llamasoks!! Well done though, it will all pay off :) And KentCat you managed exercise over the weekend even though you indulged - you are very motivating! I would have thought f*** it and not done any! Well done, should hopefully show on the scales in the next few days :) you guys really do motivate me :)

I must admit both forms of exercise we're out of necessity rather than choice. My other half drove to the railway station in the morning as he was in work early, I needed the car to go shopping and the only options were running or cycling. Mixed it up and did one each day.

Good luck with the classes this week and let's keep fingers crossed for WI Wednesday

Yep, it's true, my body does now feel about 90 years old! Feel rough as anything today anyway, so hoping a nice sweat (otherwise known as 30ds and then being disgusting, red and dripping!) and a hot bath will sort me out later.

KentCat, you really are very inspirational, my mind would have just gone "nahhhh" for running OR cycling!
X

KentCat, you really are very inspirational, my mind would have just gone "nahhhh" for running OR cycling! X

Yeah but knowing how much I had eaten and drunk was weighing heavy on my mind. Getting back out there on Sunday also helped my get my brain back on track. No point doing the bike ride if I then go home and eat chocolate and drink wine!

Also conscious that I've entered a 5K race so need to keep on with the training.

I'm always impressed by those who are motivated to do fitness vids/programmes at home I definitely don't have the will power to do that if I'm in my living room then I'm curled up on the sofa and nothing will change that lol :)

Haha I'm the opposite - If I do exercise, I think 'oh I've done exercise today, that means I can have a big cake'.. or even when I don't do exercise, I think ah well I haven't done any exercise today so must be off the wagon, wheres the cheesecake at!! Haha, all about changing your perceptions of things I suppose. Still struggling with this, but as you guys have both said it takes time for things to become habit. I'm off to visit OH in about 4 weeks so would love to be in the 10's by then!

Lol there is that temptation sometimes. I've definitely got it built into my routine though we're off to the inlaws this weekend and I'm packing my running stuff! Now that's a first.

That said they've a beautiful Labrador called Max so maybe I'll combine my exercise with his walk - I'll go my fastest ever!

Good luck getting into the 10s I'm sure you can do it.

Another 1 for me - which given the off planness of last week I'm happy to take.

7lbs gone since starting on the forum and 14lbs since November. Now I concentrate on the next 14....

Back