Really struggling....lost my mojo!

kelly1207

I need a big kick up the bum!
I started on SW at the beginning of Feb and so far have lost a stone. (I had lost 1st 1lb but put that 1lb back on while on holiday last week).
Before my holiday I was so motivated and kept a food diary every day and loved everything about it. Now I'm slowly slipping back into my old ways. Today for example, both my kids have friends round for the day, so I've done a buffet style lunch for them....sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps etc. I can't stop picking at it. I'm hoping this is just because its half term and fingers crossed I'll be back on form next week once they're back at school. WI is on Monday and I can foresee another gain and I fear that will be all it takes to throw me off the wagon!

If you eat more, just go work out a bit more. Even walking one hour will help!

Well kelly - have you got yourself back on track? I joined SW in feb too - I was doing well until easter weekend when I ate crap n drank alco - and I still haven't got back on the wagon again properly!! Been trying to get my mojo back too, but it hasn't really worked so far. I just wish I never had that one night of going off plan, because I haven't been the same since!

I'm only 10 days in 1st time doing anything like this and I'm struggling I work in a dementia unit and all relatives bring in sweets and biscuits which I find myself reaching for I keep saying I will do less syns tomorrow to make up for it but guess what don't happen I feel really frustrated with myself now .... 28 syns I've had today ...

Try doing a bit more exercise on these days! :) I use exercise just to justify a chocolate bar every few days. Whatever motivates you eh? :p

I'm only 10 days in 1st time doing anything like this and I'm struggling I work in a dementia unit and all relatives bring in sweets and biscuits which I find myself reaching for I keep saying I will do less syns tomorrow to make up for it but guess what don't happen I feel really frustrated with myself now .... 28 syns I've had today ...

Haha...I feel ya Cass. Its hard not to be tempted. Its not your fault, Biscuits just are soo yummy!! :)
Do you manage to get a work out in, before you go to work?? Getting a healthy start to the day just helps keep your fitness goals in sight and will power strong. Also, keep plenty of healthy snacks around...like granola bars, yogurt or fruit to avert the growling urges.. ;)

Back