REally struggling to eat all my points!

lildanni

I am really struggling to eat all my points....this week anyway! Other weeks I eat and eat and eat and don't have this problem but this week, especially this weekend I am really struggling. Did a Zumba class on Thursday so have activity points from that, Had 2 left over from Thursday, 3 left over from Friday (and thats with a chinese but only had half a chicken chow mein, a handful of chips but had no cakefriday in work!) 7.5 left over from yesterday ( my best friend thought she was helping by making some point free soup for us to have for lunch when I went up)

Im having a sunday roast today (with boiled potatoes instead of roasters so a sunday boil really lol) but missed breakfast (didnt get up till 11!) so had some cheese on toast for lunch. Ive not even added the activity points from Zumba into the equation yet!

I dont know what to do. It seems to be only this weekend that im struggling to eat the points but i'm eating meals and not feeling hungry in between. I mean, ive gotten into the habbit of not eating just for the sake of it...

HELLLPPP!!!!

How many points a day are you on and how many are you having??

Whats an average days menu like??

I'm on 22 and seeing good losses on 22 so obviously dont need to reduce. I do normally eat most of or all my points and in the last 6 weeks ive had losses of

week 1: 4lb
week 2: 0.5lb (totm)
week 3. 3lb
Week 4. 2lb
week 5. 2.5lb

Lets not go on a weekend menu coz this weekend has been a bit messed up but i'll give u a typical weekday menu

Breakfast:

2 crumpets 2 pts
1/2 fat butter...1 tsp per crumpet 2pts

lunch:
2 x w.w bread 1 pt
portion of wafer thin ham 1/2 pt
Multipack packet of french fries 1 1/2 pt
w.w toffee or vanilla yoghurt 1/2 pt

Tea:
beef stew 3 pts for the beef...gravy made out of stock cubes and tomato puree
Small jacket potatoe 2 1/2 points
1/2 fat butter 1/2 point
Sugar free jelly

Snacks:

Chocolate digestive in work
4 x crispsbread with 1/2 fat cheese spread

I'm not very good with tracking the points (keep forgetting!) and this is the first week in a while Ive tracked!

I'm just debating having a whispa chocolate bar today!

If its just been this one week I wouldnt worry too much to be honest.

Remember though if youre struggling using all your points doesnt necessarily mean eating more. Have 'real'bread not WW bread thatll add a couple of points. Have another higher point yoghurt.. even other low fat ones like Muller lights are a point more, or go for a fuller fat one.

You can easily tweak your menu to add extra points without eating more or eating junk. BUT if you do have extra points... enjoy that bar of chocolate ;)

I didnt list them! I have at least 2 portions of vegetables a day with my evening meals and take carrot sticks to work to munch on throughout the day.

I dont eat fruit...honestly I have tried all sorts, apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, pears, strawberries etc and they make me retch. Ive spoke to the doctors and everything about it coz its really wierd! I eat veg though...loads of veg but deffo not my 5 a day!

I do try fruit though...I work in a pre school and me not liking fruit works a wonder (believe it or not) with the kids. If they say they dont like something, I get them to try it and I do it too.

Hehe - kids and their reverse psychology. I was a computer fanatic when my kids were growing up, and they were about the only ones of their friends who refused to use computers for a hobby!

I used to struggel eating my points and then i found a small portion of nuts is high in points gr8 to munch on and if you bag then up in to the right weight for the points say 4 points worth then you can just grap them when you need them and you use more points nuts are agood for you as well betyter then a choolatte bar and stuff... dont forget to count your milk as well if you have it in tea or with ceral :)

Back