Really struggling to lose weight.

raquelscatt

I have been on SW since September and have only mananged to lose 25lbs. I have about 8 stone to lose.

I exercise, stick to the plan and hardly go over my syns allowance, if I do, I pull it back the next day. I eat so much fruit and veg, I am bursting but the results on the scales are pityful. I tend to lose 2 weeks running and then gain the third week.

I am so disheartened this week, especially after going out for two meals but I had the healthiest options and I still gained a lb, plus I stuck to plan the rest of the times/meals.

My sister has joined the same group and lost 10.5lbs in 3 weeks. I am pleased for her but really feel like throwing the towel in myself, especially as I exercise 3-4 times and week, she doesn't. I am so tempted to try the cambridge or similar to get this weight off. I can't even say I am losing inches.

Firstly congratulations on the 25lb loss :) thats something to be proud of.

Have you got a food diary? How are your portion sizes...you said you eat so much fruit and veg you're bursting...you shouldnt ever be bursting, only eating until you're satisfied.

Which plan are you following? Sorry for all the questions!!

Try doing red or green days.... the old plans are good for a change to the EE

Back