Really struggling today

missy3

starving!
Im realllllly struggling today, I feel faint, i ache all over and i'm just at the fed up stage :( miserable.

Awww :-( try to do something to take your mind off it, read a book, have a bath, pamper yourself. You've done so so well you can go all the way, just get through today and I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow xx

I know how u feel!!! I hav so many of those days!!! Thankfully im not bad today so i can speak logically and tell u it'll pass. Run a rice bath and go to bed early. Keep drinking lots of water but really theres nothing u can do. U'll feel better soon. Dont let it annoy ya. Maybe go online and look at lovely close that'll suit u when ur at goal as a motivator. Xxxx best of luck, and remember; it'll pass.

Come on Missy, don't get down!
You've got to turn your life around..
Get off your ar*e, and take control.....
You're already a third of the way to goal!!

You can do it and you WILL do it x x x

I'm sorry you feel so poorly. Well done for posting on here, it's a good way to realise how many people believe in you. It is hard sometimes to see how well we are doing - and if you are feeling low it gets harder. However you are not alone and you know we are all cheering for you. It might be an idea to have a warm bath and an early night - time to recharge your batteries. Take care xxx.

Thanks everyone for the msgs, i went to b&q to keep my mind of it.. but on the way home was stuck in the middle in a car full of family having a kfc drive thru. Smells nearly killed me!

Hey hun, sorry you've had such a rotten time of it today :( I hope the moment has passed a little, and if not, get yourself off to bed now, and tomorrow is a new day :) You are doing so well. Keep going. This hard stage will pass ((hugs)) xx

Thanks everyone for the msgs, i went to b&q to keep my mind of it.. but on the way home was stuck in the middle in a car full of family having a kfc drive thru. Smells nearly killed me!

You've got BBQ weather where you are? And, yeah, I'm sure that took your mind off of food??

How are you today Missy 3?

I know the feeling sweetie. Ive been so up n down but with almost a stone off i know its worth it.
I put on newish skinny (fat lol) jeans i got a few weeks ago n they are baggy around my bottom so im delighted :)

You've got BBQ weather where you are? And, yeah, I'm sure that took your mind off of food??

b and q, not bbq lol, that woulda killed me! rain was pouring down last night.

How are you today Missy 3?

I know the feeling sweetie. Ive been so up n down but with almost a stone off i know its worth it.
I put on newish skinny (fat lol) jeans i got a few weeks ago n they are baggy around my bottom so im delighted :)

I've got over the worst i think, went to bed and had a little cry. feeling better now

Glad you are feeling better hun (((( big hug))))) x x

Back