Really struggling with hunger this week :-(

Emma.cummins

Im only on day 7 of the CD but really hungry today, but i will stick to it, so fed up of being fat, lost 6.6lbs in my 1st 4 days so not bad! had to see my CC half way through the week as she was going on holiday so not sure how much it would have been if i had the full weeks weight, doing ok this week althou very hungry :mad: when did people start to notice their weight loss? xx

Hey i have been lucky and not struggled to much with feeling hungry.. You drinking enough water?? As for noticing your own loss i have now lost almost 3 stone and this week is the first time i noticed and to me its not even a big difference although everyone else says i have lost loads =S I think you see yourself every day and your looking for a change so your head just takes longer to catch up but saying that although i dont see a big change i feel it alot cos my clothes are hanging off me now i even had to get smaller work tops =D Best of luck and just push through the hunger it will pass think of how happy you will be after losing all the weight. Well done so far on the loss your doing great.

Im only on day 7 of the CD but really hungry today, but i will stick to it, so fed up of being fat, lost 6.6lbs in my 1st 4 days so not bad! had to see my CC half way through the week as she was going on holiday so not sure how much it would have been if i had the full weeks weight, doing ok this week althou very hungry :mad: when did people start to notice their weight loss? xx

Hi I think people notice their weight loss at different points - depends on how much you had to lose and your body shape. I'm in week 2 and have noticed that my jeans are quite loose and that my upper midriff seems (seems!) to be a bit slimmer. I will measure myself again this weekend (am doing every weekend) so see if, in fact, I've lost any inches!

Yolande's right - make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids. And if you're hungry, something warm like tea is good. If you're really really hungry perhaps you can munch on celery - you use the calories you take in just by eating it and it is very very low in carbs.

6.6lbs is a great loss! Congratulations! You will notice that the rate of loss slows down after the first few days - this is because you will have lost all the water and, as you enter ketosis, your body will now start burning fat. Keep going it does get easier!!! :)

Hey i have been lucky and not struggled to much with feeling hungry.. You drinking enough water?? As for noticing your own loss i have now lost almost 3 stone and this week is the first time i noticed and to me its not even a big difference although everyone else says i have lost loads =S I think you see yourself every day and your looking for a change so your head just takes longer to catch up but saying that although i dont see a big change i feel it alot cos my clothes are hanging off me now i even had to get smaller work tops =D Best of luck and just push through the hunger it will pass think of how happy you will be after losing all the weight. Well done so far on the loss your doing great.

Yolande you are defnately right. I've lost 2 stone 9lbs and have only just noticed the small difference. Hopefully once 3 stone is gone it should start to show more. Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Back