Really Struggling

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya All

Been very down brought on mainly by my job (redundancy impending) atmosphere at work pants etc

Anyway had few tearful, stressful days and fell off the CD wagon Thursday not majorly just had tea with the family shepherds pie and veg! Friday the same plus i had couple of glasses of vodka last night too.

I rang my CDC this morn to confess and discuss what to do from here - she was lovely and told me to take time out for a week - but I've got about 22 shakes so decided to do CD Mon to Fri this week and have the wk end off and see where to go from there. When i say wk end off I mean do WW;ers eat sensibly.

Don't want to totally jepordise what i've lost so far and def don't want to put loads on. I'm hoping I can still maybe lose a pound or two or at least sts!

So although Im not gonna be fully fledged CD for coming week i'm still here with ya all x

dont beat yourself up about it hun get back on wagon when your feeling stronger lol

It's hard when things are a bit rubbish to keep on track so i totally understand. My DS had a bad accident last week and hurt his face and loosened his front teeth, he's only 5. Well that was it for me, i took him to mc d's to cheer him up and ended up cheering myself up too, iykwim.
Never mind, get yourself back in the right frame of mind otherwise it's pointless and you will keep falling off the CD wagon. Enjoy this week!

Back