really struggling

speshington

got to my desired weight last year then had a few really bad knocks and am back at square one. None of my clothes fit me again so i started tfr on monday. I have done well, not cheated once and according to my bathroom scales am already 7lbs down, but and heres the but. Its friday eve obv and i am struggling r4eally really struggling, having major cravings about my usual takeaway and my bf is telling me to eat as he going on lipotrim on monday but kinda dont wanna throw my hard work away. do i have a little takeaway and get back on bandwagon tomorrow or just try and get thru night i havent had my 3rd shake of the day yet either.........x:break_diet:

Janie, I really feel for you....don't do it! Stay strong, you are doing really well.....good luck x

Last edited:
aww sweety, have your shake and keep busy, you will be able to eat the same thing once you are down to your ideal weight. It will still be there (I keep saying that to myself when I want chips).

At the end of the day we always feel like eating everyday so the temptation is always going to be there, it's not just for today. You will be fine hun, you will feel better about not eating it.

Jesi
xx

Please take it from me, I lost 15 pound in two weeks and then slipped around my oh's birthday a couple of weeks ago and have found it extremely difficult to get back on track, that one moment of taste is so not worth how great those size 10 jeans are gonna feel on me!!! Lol x

Oh i know how u feel but stick with it, u'll be so proud!!! If u did have the takeaway then no worries put it behind u and get straight back on with lt, dont delay it as it'll be so much harder!!!

how did u get on speshington??

hiya im happy to say i didnt have a takeaway and today im so glad i didnt fall off the wagon!! I have had more than enough takeaways thats why im here now haha and to be honest i am gunna end up so much financially better off too with no alchohol or takeaways, thanks all i really would of eaten if it wasnt for this forum!!! xx

Well done! Feels so good to be in control doesnt it! X x

Well done on not eating the takeaway, hope your doing ok now, nice that your husband is starting too, least no food in the house :)

It's fantastic you managed to be strong and keep to the diet! You're doing brilliant! I really hope you both get on well and I'm sure you'll both do great!

Tc X

Back