Really struggling !!!

Nurseshortie

Started following sw plan four days ago but am really struggling to get my head around it :confused:,I am trying to do ee and feel like I am eating loads but my food diary says otherwise lol.

I seem to be struggling the most with super free foods with each meal , tonight for tea i had weathersooons gammon,egg,pineapple jacket potato and dressed side salad, and am gonna have a snack of some cherry tomato and grapes with shape yog so does this count as 1/3 of super foods??

Sorry am totally confused.com xx

Lesley

I seem to be struggling the most with super free foods with each meal , tonight for tea i had weathersooons gammon,egg,pineapple jacket potato and dressed side salad, and am gonna have a snack of some cherry tomato and grapes with shape yog so does this count as 1/3 of super foods??

Lesley

Might be helpful to add your food diaries daily so we can help support/tweak if necessary.
If you had decent amount of side salad plus pineapple plus toms that should be fine.
Did you have lots of superfree with your lunch too???
You will have to syn the dressing on your salad though

Hi have started a food diary but dont seem to be getting many replies :cry:, no I only had cereal and skimmed milk for lunch as wasn't hungry , so thought if I snacked on cherry tomato now and had grapes and shape yog that would help :confused:

Will have a look at your diary now
Personally i prefer red & green days as you don't have to worry about the amount of superfree foods you have.
Do measure out your milk, cereal etc - its easy to have to much HEX

Started following sw plan four days ago but am really struggling to get my head around it :confused:,I am trying to do ee and feel like I am eating loads but my food diary says otherwise lol.

Lesley

The point in the superfree is to limit the amount of non-superfree you eat at each meal, so eating more *as well as* a plate already full of food defeats the object. If your superfree wont go with your meal (eg its a dessert or whatever) just make sure you eat no more than 2/3 of a plate of free food (meat, carbs). Side salad, pineapple and grapes are superfree foods. Yogurt isn't. And obviously you need to syn the dressing.

You also need to make sure 1/3 of EVERY meal is superfree, not just dinner.

If you dont get along with the 1/3 superfree idea maybe try out Green/Red instead?

I find doing super free with lunch and dinner easy but breakfast I just can't do it. Usually have weetabix with some of my milk. Can't face more than that in the morning, I usually have an apple or fruit mid morning. Does this count? X

Try weetabix with strawberries and fat free natural yoghurt...... Absolutely delicious, I've even ditched the weetabix and now have a huge bowl of strawberries on its own so I can save my HEX B for hi-fi bars, yum yum!!!!!!! :) Xxxxxx

I have a bowl of sliced oranges admittedly I'm trying to get rid of a cold! Then maybe egg in toast with mushrooms and tomatoes?
Or sliced tomatoes in toast with some basil and or a little cheese sort of bruschetta style!
Love bacon eggs and tomatoes. Even some soft boiled egg with red pepper soldiers!
BNS and mushroom omelette (can you see I love eggs?)
Have a look at the what's fir breakfast thread there's a million varieties!

I usually find that i do red or green days towards the end of the week but EE at the beginning when i have first been shopping.x

Thanks guys, I managed to lose 3 lb last night so I must be doing something right eh ;), am slowly starting to get my had around it all and am focused at the min xxx

Lesley x

I rarely have 1/3 superfree with my evening meal, and I'm still losing weight every week.

However, I do snack on fruit, my breakfast is mainly fruit, and usually lunch is about 50% Superfree.

Back