Extra Easy Really struggling

JosieE87

Hi Guys and Gals,

I started SW about 2 years ago to the week, at 17 stone plus and I was miserable. I have since lost 4 plus stones, put back on half a stone, lost, gained lost etc over the last year! I currently 13 stone 13 pounds and really trying to get my head back into the game so that i can finally get to my goal! Any tips, words of encouragement or just a good old fashioned kick up the bum! I am an extra easy girl, as that works best for me. I am a community midwife and find that between the constant driving and knocking at doors doing my visits, its hard to plan my meals like I did when i worked in the hospital. Thank you all in advance for all the help i'm hoping to get from you all.

Lots of Love

Josie

Hello Hun!!

You can do this!! You know u can u just have to believe it :)! I'm extra easy too I'm back on plan this week after being off track so many times my starting weight was 13:13 I'm now 11stone I too need a kick up the bum to get the last 1.5 stone off for good :)! Xx

Try and focus on how good you feel when you have a 100% day and multiply that by a week. Take it one week at a time and you will be there before you know it!!

Try and focus on how good you feel when you have a 100% day and multiply that by a week. Take it one week at a time and you will be there before you know it!!

This is a great way to think about it. I think u need to break it down day by day and not think of the big picture too much cos that can be quite intimidating xx

Back