Step 1 Sole Source Really struggling

How is everyone doing today? Hope it's 100% heaven at the moment lol

Current loss: 6lbs

I used to take comfort in baking and cooking when on cd! But you deserve a medal. Cherry and almond is my fave!!!

Im a sucker for licking the spoon so I don't want to do any baking. I'm brilliant at cooking really super healthy meals for my daughter when I'm on Cambridge too lol

Tell me about it the amount of times I've gone to lick spoon or fork n only just realised in time is mad. Yeah I've been better at healthier meals for the family aswell prob cus we would love just to eat that ha

I keep craving beetroot lol if only I craved that before hey lol

I'm on week three and I caved at Easter :-(
In two weeks I had lost 15lb but I've gained 2lbs of that back
My stomach is bloated and painful :-(

Wow that's amazing for 2 weeks loss, and a 2lb gain isn't that bad for Easter. Are you back on plan now?

Ooooooh, cucumber lol

Ul lose that 2lb quick enough if say it's just water and ul have a good loss this week I've lost 19lb in 3 weeks and only have under 2 weeks till my holiday so hoping to have lost another 5lb

Lizrob this time I'm craving Chinese chicken. I'm joining sw after holiday as I'm getting married in October and need to lose another 1 maybe 2 stone

I've got my first weigh-in tomorrow. I think I've only lost about 6lbs max. I've stuck to it, apart from 100mls of skimmed mill every day, for coffee. Couldn't face it black :-( And I did nick a piece of sliced Quorn once. Only 65 days to my hols...

6lbs is still good hun but if you're going to have milk, isn't that ss+? Still good losses on that plan

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Fingers crossed hun! Let us know how to get on

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Well. Here's the thing. I got weighed 6 days before I started, just before Easter, which I made the absolute most of before starting the diet! When I weighed myself on my scales at work (after Easter) on Day 1, I was 7lbs heavier than my consultant's scales. I don't think I ate quite enough to put on 7lbs, so I think there's a slight discrepancy between the scales. Yesterday at work, my scales showed an 8lb loss, and this morning my consultant's scales showed a loss of 5.75lbs from my pre-Easter binge weight. So, I will go by the weight loss on my scales this week, but can go by my consultant's scales next week. Picked up bars and Mix-a-Mousse this week. Hallelujah!

Back