Really torn.... Advice please

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Right then I finally got my period this morning a week late & I'm really worried about my weigh in tomorrow.

Although apart from 3 bits of popcorn chicken I've been really good but I'm so bloated & the worry of getting weighed & having a gain is really panicking me.

So do I wait til next week or get weighed & know if it's a bad result it's not true......

HELP.....

Breathe hunni

A) a slight gaun when its tom is normal for anyone regardless of if dieting or not

B) 3 pieces of popcorn chicken wont affect a weigh in

C) you are doing awesome

D) breathe

Huggers x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks babe, think the popcorn chicken did something, orange slimy poo - ew!!!!

Tango!! Altho from jus 3 bits of popcorn chicken :eek: i had a whole oizza last sat n garlic bread n he never visited :p

I've had nothing at all though even slightly fatty. It wasn't like OMG I need to get to the loo now or anything...... I'm glad it happened though cos it'll stop me nicking from his plate again

Tango isnt always with urgency :s

I think wait till next week. It'll be a more accurate weigh in without TOTM and, should you gain or STS this week, you will avoid the disheartening impact. Just keep on keeping on and do a fortnightly weight in next week.

As for Mr T...it's odd. I've have horrific (TMI but literally seeping through my skirt onto my chair and stinking to high heaven after eating half a roast dinner) from hardly anything and survived other things (garlic bread and cheese, a full one) unscathed.

xx

Thanks everyone, I have decided not to weigh in cos if I don't see a loss or worse a gain I will be gutted & be tempted to go out tonight & blow it!!!

Lexie that's actually worse . You should always face your demons . As in the scales otherwise you'll always be left wondering. It doesn't matter if there's a gain. It's life you know why.

Go and get weighed!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on taking the plunge to weigh!!

Well done. It's rarely as bad as we think. :)

Well done it's rarely as bad as we think :)

Thanks Kat, thing that worried me was that I didn't deserve it to be bad so if it had have been I would have been so sad! Anyway it was a loss & not a bad one so I am happy!

Back