really want to be bad

Woodsylou

Silver Member
I feel fed up and down and feel like naughty food would cheer me up. i know it would, but only for a minute and then i'd be annoyed at myself!

i'm not going to be bad, but i need something else to make me feel better. any suggestions?

If you want something sweet how about a toffee mullerlight yoghurt. Ok it's not the same as choc but could do the trick.

Or some SW chips.

Or syn up what you really want & see if it's worth it:)

sw chips with cheese and bacon - HEAVEN!!! on a red day, you can have unlimted bacon, and use one potato per HEB and 42g of Lowlow cheese as a HEA!

Brilliant yumm food! x

mmmm that sounds really good! i might do that tonight :)

i am just fed up, i don't think it's food i need, i think it's a lottery win. anyone want to give me a few grand? ;) haha x

Awww, I can totally sympathise with you as I get these feelings but I think to myself, ok I'm going to be naughty so I'll allocate all my syns for a treat or I choose low syn alternatives e.g. I fancy something sweet so I'll have an Options Hot Choc (2 syns) and a biscuit (depends on Biscuit) or Alpen light Summer fruits bar (3 syns) or if its savoury Cheese on toast with red onion and lea n perrins hits the spot for me! What do you feel like??

If you want something else thats not food to make you feel better, how about reminding yourself of how well you're doing and of the reasons that you're dieting and what keeps you motivated. I sometimes have 'thinsperation' moments as one of my friends call it which includes buying something in a smaller size, looking at clothes I may have never worn but want to, meet up with some friends particularly those I've made in my group, exercise etc..these things may help??

another fave of mine is the Waitrose Lamb in Balsamic Vinegar crust - i have no idea why it is free on a red day - but it is - so enjoy!!!!

x

thanks girls :) it's weigh day tomorrow, i think i'll do today as a red day and have lots of yummy food tonight :)

why dont you book a massage or manicure or something as a treat? Always makes me feel good and look at it as a reward for what youve already lost

mmmm that sounds really good! i might do that tonight :)

i am just fed up, i don't think it's food i need, i think it's a lottery win. anyone want to give me a few grand? ;) haha x

I'll spare you the crappy jokes today, LOL. If only the Airlines paid me us lots more money, I'd happily give you a few grand. Slim chance of that at the moment when everybody seems to be striking though!

Just think of white fluffy clouds and baby deer drinking out of crystal clear lakes on a nice sunny day and all your woes will disappear :D. Works for me anyway haha.

cute thought! it's my own fault, we're getting married soon and the bills are coming in and we can't afford them! damn it!

sw chips with cheese and bacon - HEAVEN!!! on a red day, you can have unlimted bacon, and use one potato per HEB and 42g of Lowlow cheese as a HEA!

Brilliant yumm food! x

This sounds like the yummiest food ever! Wish I'd seen this idea friday as I went home and had pizza - was also feeling low and too tired to be a master chef of any kind!!! :rolleyes:

phone someone u dislike and have a real go at them then hang up!!! oorrr go to a boxercise class ooorrrr buy some flowers for yourself because ur special and you deserve it!!!

hahahahahahaha! imagine that! haha!

im going for a run later, that'll help! until them im eating way too many grapes and im going to end up feeling ill soon!

Back