really want to lose next week

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
Am going to frankie and bennys on sat then to cinema .I really want to lose next week and not sure what i could order that would not do to much damage . hope someone can help thanks . xo

your just going to either have to flexi syn it or if you really plan on being good a tomatoe based pasta (green) or chicken/steak dish would be fine. i have been getting ben and jerry's sorbet at the cinema as sorbet is quite low in syns and doesnt feel like your missing out, otherwise take fruit. i know asda have some ready made toffee popcorn which is low syn too if you have to have popcorn at the cinema

Have you looked at their menus online?

On a red (or EE) day I usually have a salad - either caesar (dressing on the side) or club, and there's a new one that sounds lovely with chicken and red onion and a soy dressing.
Main Salads | Frankie & Benny's

Steak is an option, with a jacket potato. Avoid the onion rings!

Or on green choose a pasta dish with a tomato-based sauce, but allow a couple of syns for unknown quantities of oil. The arribiata is a good choice, with about 2 syns for olives.

It can be done, and you enjoy yourself :D

Good ideas.

Most of my excess weight comes from eating out & drinking, like a few people on here I imagine. I also like to eat out whilst trying to stick to plan and was wondering if it would it be possible to have a section (like the syns & recipe section) whereby we could post ideas or ask questions about certain restaurant chains or types of cusine?

thanks

xx

thanks have had a look at your link . would penne alfredo be a good choice without the bacon ( love mushrooms ) what do you think?

hey hun, Went there last week and made terrible mistake!

Avoid the pesto chicken pasta, ... id order steak with new/baked potatoe. and avoid all deserts... and stick with diet pepsi!! and if u ahve a started the loaded potatoe skins were the least greasy out of all..

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good ideas.

Most of my excess weight comes from eating out & drinking, like a few people on here I imagine. I also like to eat out whilst trying to stick to plan and was wondering if it would it be possible to have a section (like the syns & recipe section) whereby we could post ideas or ask questions about certain restaurant chains or types of cusine?

thanks

xx
Great idea. I love eating out but i have to play guess the syns alot. so if there was a guide that would be excellent :)

Back