• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really wanting all the wrong things :(

Morning all.

I've been back on the plan for a couple weeks and since yesterday I have been wanting things I shouldn't be having: Bread, sweets, chocolate, more bread - you get the idea..

I had about 20 syns on chocolate yesterday but then just started craving bread. I have WI tonight and don't want to blow it, but I really want 'naughty' stuff. :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I know how you feel, we still have xmas biscuits, chocolate etc in the house and I crave them all the time :( I try and have a yogurt and some fruit but then I still want the biscuits so end up having both. Think January is a really tough month and this bloomin weather isnt helping! Hope you get on ok at weigh in. xx

Thanks GracieMai - I think you're right. The weather really not helping, I just want stodge. I keep coming up with ideas that are SW friendly, but they are just not cutting it.

Hope you're getting on ok too, except for those pesky biscuits ;)

Hey Hun...how about having some Green Days to fill you up more and take the sweet craving away?

I will succeed!!!
Awww hun sorry you're feeling this way. I agree with the two replies...it's hard after Christmas and with the January blues - I'm on plan but with all the stuff left over in the pantry I am finding it tougher than normal to ignore it all.

Also, what Mrs V says is right, green days are ace for keeping carb cravings under wraps.

At the end of the day, if you're really craving bread have some as a HEB2. It might not be the wedge of crusty loaf you want but it's something?

Or use today's syns on two slices of 'proper' bread - I say this because if you're craving something it's often best to just go with it otherwise you'll feel more fed up. But you can have some without going over today - which is why we all love SW so much :)

You're doing so well sweetie, you're half way to T already! WOO! - you can beat this too. Hugs xxx

I have 2 great quotes for you that I have always remembered:

Am I really hungry or just emotionally eating?
"If you don't want free food then you are not really hungry"

I have tons of synnful leftovers that I should throw away, but hate wasting food
"Eating food you don't need IS wasting food so you may as well put it in the bin"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so so much for your fab replies. I really appreciate it! :)

Mrs V - Good idea re the green days, it has been a while since I've done purely green and will also give me the extra B choice for some more bread - genius! :D

Sticky - Your comment really hit home, I am half way there! Musn't give up now, I'll be so so annoyed with myself if I do. Thank you :)

cocktailprincess - this one is absolutely right for me at the mo:

Am I really hungry or just emotionally eating?
"If you don't want free food then you are not really hungry"

Right, I am feeling much better - thank you again. You're all bloomin brilliant :D xx

Meli

Gold Member
I started doing the Greens this week too and they are definately helping me stay away from biscuits, sweets ,etc. Those carbs really fill me up!

I have tons of synnful leftovers that I should throw away, but hate wasting food
"Eating food you don't need IS wasting food so you may as well put it in the bin"

I never thought of it like this and it's totally right, eating for the sake of eating is wasting food!! Brilliant thought for me I always sneak leftovers! Thanks x