Really weird feeling

amber26

I am chaging shape a lot and i have been able to feel my ribs this seems a weird thing to say but i don't feel comfortable in my own skin is that weird

I get like that, it feels very odd. I suppose when you've been used to thinking of yourself in a certain way, having a body that doesn't match will take a while to get your head round.

I'm not sure I like the way my hip bones are starting to stick out when I'm lying down, my collarbones sticking out where they used to have some padding over them and yes the ribs are a bit weird too seeing as I haven't felt my ribs since I was a small child. You've got to wonder what's harder, losing the weight or trying to get your head to catch up lol

I've been obese all my life and a yo-yo dieter so my weight has fluctuated from 10st (doing VLCD) to 21st.

Even now, having done SW for over a year and a half, my head still hasn't caught up with my body. I'm 11st 11lb and still feel like I'm in the 15's if not the 17's! I look at people who are 15 or 16st and still think I'm the same size as them.

It will take time but eventually it will all fall into place and your head will get used to the new, healthier you!

It is strange isnt it???

My hip bones are begining to stick out, as well as my shoulders and I love that feeling!

i agree with every1 it took me a long time to accept that i looked the way i did sometimes i look in the mirror and still see the 14.8 stone girl but i need to remind myself daily how far ive came -

Back