really wish i didnt take 2 wks off plan :-(

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
im not really sure why i did but been off plan for 2 weeks and regret it and want to re start CD on monday. i kind of talked myself into coming off plan but have spent the last 2 wks telling myself i should be on it! i think i came off because i was hungry all time, which i think was due to painkillers i had to take affecting ketosis as i only ever had 1 pink stick in 3 weeks whilst i was on the painkillers and wk 3 i only lost 1lb so i think i got a little disheartened. glad to say i am better now so dont need to take any :)

so im re-focusing and as of monday, il be back on plan where i belong :)

iv had a little nosey through the threads to see how everyone is doing whilst iv been away....and some greatly needed inspiration going on here!! well done everyone xx

Well done for coming back on.

Bellefroggett wrote a fantastic piece about finding your mojo again to get back on track yesterday? Did you read it? It's really good.. about self honesty and structure and routine etc.

Hi,I'm like you.I went on holidays on the 12,2 weeks and came back on wednesday and havent find my way back to the diet yet.I manage to do ss+ while I was away and coming back and weight myself on my own scale and luckely I have only put on 2lbs.I went away to see my husband with our girls and and he wasn't very happy with the no eating at all,but he was very supportive and was really glad when he saw me with the weight off.I am at home at the moment as I dont start back to work until monday so I think that makes matters worst.I know monday will be easier as I wont be thinking about it as much but I just cant wait to get there.!!!!!i WANT MY MOJO BACK!!!!

Thank u everyone!! I read many many posts on here, listening to everyones advice, and i know i can do it! i just need to make sure i get my mind in the right place. when i did LL a few yrs ago, i was totally focused, never even considered coming off plan and had the time of my life doing it....this is where i need to be :)

A few rules that helped me b4....

*My partner cooks and does food shop for first few weeks
*At family meal times, go for a walk for first few weeks until im settled enough on plan to join them
*If food is on tv, just switch it over immediately and put it out my mind.
* If food does pops into mind, eliminate it straight away b4 i give myself the chance to talk myself into eating it!
* Change my routine linked to food ie we always have take away on sat night...change it to a family games night :)
*Any food in kitchen on display, put it away to avoid temptation.
*Take regular measurements, take photos and keep a diary.
*Give myself a routine for my shakes and stick to it ie 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm for SS+
*Have my water pre measured into smaller bottles so i can just get one and go and keep water with me at all times.
*Keep a travel size toothbrush, toothpaste and mouth wash in my bag! I really cant be having the bad breathe with clients! yuk!
*Pamper myself! Spend hours in the bathroom looking after me and my new changing body! works a treat to help keep me focused and on track as makes me appreciate my body rather than loathe it!
*Keep some fibre to hand.....il appreciate it im sure!
*Clock into minimins every day! The support i get from u guys is invaluable and i couldnt do it with out the support from u or my family :) x

As you can see, iv got all the basics and got every problem covered so i really have no reason for me to not do this!!! Roll on Monday!!! x

Back