really wud like ppl to comment -Maintenance

loopyloudrewitt

hey ppl , just a quick question ! do u have to stay on maintenance for life on lipotrim when u get to target weight ?

Not really. Ideally you'll get yourself into a healthy eating habit that will allow you to just tick along nicely, balancing calories eaten with calories burned... It will vary for everyone and probably vary through your life as well (who can tell what your lifestyle changes may be in the future?) but hopefully you'll find whatever works for you in the long run.

The Maintenance products may well help you to make that switch in your habits, initially. The theory is that they help fill you up before you eat "proper" meals and give you slow-release energy.

Personally, I think you'll have to wait and see if they're right for you. I tried some (intending to have them while I'm on holiday) but I don't like most of the flavours/textures and couldn't for the life of me imagine having 2 a day! I've just been trying to be sensible, cut out as much fat as poss, cut WAY back on carbs (my main culprit) and not get complacent. So far I seem to be holding steady...

While you're on the 100%, you'll come to realise a lot of stuff about your eating habits (especially the bad ones) and things that trigger your cravings - physical and psychological. When you start eating again, your tastes will almost certainly have changed and you'll be better able to deal with changing your old ways.

Don't worry too much about it for now - stick to the 100% and see where the journey takes you. Just try to pay attention along the way! :D

Good luck,
Marianne x

CARBS ARE THE DEVIL.....FACT!!!

Lol... Well.... processed ones....

I am going to use maintenence products over xmas.... to try to keep my cals down.... one thing i realised is i need to find alternatives to carbs.... sounds silly....

But replacing cereals/bread/rice/pasta... well as much as possible... finding better alternatives will be my challenge!!!

Sorry my 2 pence worth lol...

I found the maintenance products really yummy! You're probably thinking, how have you tried them already right? Well before starting TFR I tried using maintenance products to lose weight after getting a slow loss at slimming world. I didn't use them correctly though. I used to have 2 products in the day for breakfast and lunch and then a dinner. I was starving most of the time. But now I've realised that you're meant to have them as well as breakfast and lunch. So I plan to try again after re-feed. If they work for you then that's great but as shinypurple says the real aim is to eat sensibly, exercise and maintain a weight that you are most comfortable with. Using maintenance products for life would work out very expensive! xxx

Back