Reasons fo doing CD

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
I posted this last year and my reasons are the same. Now I have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and the next weigh in will be the lowest I have been in a long while I thought I would re-post this. Feel free to add your reasons.
Well I thought I would jot down the reasons I am losing weight. I bet they are not to different to why some of you are doing this. I think if I put them on here I can read them they will motivate me to carry on. In no particular order:
1) I would like to find my soul mate :love:(this has a doube edged sword however because if a man is genuine he would love me however I look. BUT you have to love yourself to be loved and like this I don't! The bubbly fat girl is a show to hide my lack of confidence and self esteem).
:candledinner:
2) I would love children :family2: particularly after step number 1 is achieved :D and before I get too old. I am sure my weight was affecting my fertility and this should help. (my job makes me soooo broody but it is so special helping others bring new life into the world).
3) I would like to walk into a room and be stared at for being stunning not fat. :p
4) To be healthy and active.
:whacky068:
5) To be able to go anywhere and not worry about will I fit in the chair, aeroplane seat, rollercoaster, back seat of 3 door car, through the gap between chairs in a restaurant. :eek:
6) Be able to go clothes shopping and not worry about the style or size and hiding arms, belly, legs and bum etc.
7) To wear high heel shoes all night and for my feet not to hurt.
dooney.gif

8) For my legs not to rub when wearing a skirt and talc being my number one friend.
9) To be able to be active in work and not feel exhausted.
10) To have the confidence to do things sporty, silly or different. :bliss:
11) To show everyone who said I couldn't do it that I have. :D
12) To go on holiday and wear a bikini.
:character00180:
Well that is enough for now I will post more when I think of them I will leave you now with my :rainbow: post.
Jayne x

Great post =D Think its very motivating to think about why we are doing this.

My reasons are very similar to yours...

I want to feel confident walking in a room or through town or in the shops.
Dont want to be ashamed of eating in public
Want to be so much more active, i love the out doors
I want to leave the lights on =p
I want to be able to walk nice and slowly on the beach instead of keeping a towl wrapped around me until i almost get in the sea and running in so no one sees me for to long.
I dont want to die of embarrasment every time my friends post pics on fb
I want to buy pretty clothes
I want to go sky diving in Australia next year
I want to feel healthy and happy and i want to love myself again!!

There is a sticky that is basically the whys :) x

i want to wear tight fitting dress like off TOWIE and look nice! apart from that loads of other reasons but i'm fed up of wasting my youth not being able to wear nice clothes because of my big bum/belly/thighs etc!

I'd like wear. I've clothes killer heels and feel
And look good! Been overweight all my life do it will be a new experience! Plus I'd like my partner to be proud of me and maybe then he'll stop ogling slim women!! Grrrrr! Off day!

- Most importantly to live a much healthier & meaningful life
- Look great in a tight dress on a night out
- To not be the "fat" one out of all my friends
- Not feel awkward when I go clothes shopping & break down!
- Walk up hills and not feel like I can’t breathe & I'm about to die
- Show off my BARE legs, not my monster thighs
- To go out on dates & hopefully a relationship (can't do it when I feel like this)
- Go out in public and not care what looks you get AT ALL
- To go into New Look, Topshop, River Island and not have the assistants look at you as if to say "yeah right - who you trying to kid love?!!!!"
- To be able to cross my legs... finally.
- Not be shy & paranoid when I’m dancing in the nightclub
- To reduce my BMI from 38 – EEEEEKKK!
- Learn portion control and stop eating when I’m not hungry!
- Look Great for when I move to United States of America
:stickdance:
- Feel confident enough to visit the Gym on a regular basis
- Be skinny but proud of my CURVES I was born with!
:flirt2:
- Increase my confidence and come out of my shell

Back