Reasons to be cheerful

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
  1. It's a beautiful day and we don't know how many more we're going to get this year
  2. Jo's cat has returned
  3. I haven't cheated on the diet this week

Last edited:
Ditto all your positives

My own

1. Kids have gone back to school (and pleased about it) and have just found out that my eldest (starts secondary today) has been placed with his friends from the village (which is great).

2. My Mum managed to walk down her ramp with the zimmer frame yesterday (doesn't sound like much but she could barely stand for more than a few seconds 2 months ago)

Ditto all your positives

My own

1. Kids have gone back to school (and pleased about it) and have just found out that my eldest (starts secondary today) has been placed with his friends from the village (which is great).

2. My Mum managed to walk down her ramp with the zimmer frame yesterday (doesn't sound like much but she could barely stand for more than a few seconds 2 months ago)

Fantastic news about your Mum. My kids don't go back until Monday and next friday!!!!

Laura thats fab news hun bet that cheered you up no end

mine dont go back till monday either
reasons to be cheerful
ummmmmmmm
ive got another lie in naughty me and my diet wasnt ruined by my night out

Ditto all yours...

I found €20 on my walk this morning!
11 working days until my week off at the house!
I've been paid!

(Reasons to be errr less cheerful:
- my cat's sister keeps hissing at her and won't have anything to do with her - she must smell different!!

Ditto all yours...

I found €20 on my walk this morning!
11 working days until my week off at the house!
I've been paid!

(Reasons to be errr less cheerful:
- my cat's sister keeps hissing at her and won't have anything to do with her - she must smell different!!

Maybe the hisser is jealous having heard about the fun the other one had on her big adventure!

Yay for all the reasons to be cheerful
(Laura I am so pleased about your mum, shes been through it so baldly recently, and not so recently)

Mine are
1- its a stunning day out there i've had my walk,
2-made my soap and lables
3- the kitten is finally asleep so I can hang my washing out now.

cheerless
that blasted kitten wants playing with all the time, it thinks I'm its mum, it wont leave me alone, if I dont play with it, its round my ankles tripping me up meowing all the time, its doing my head in!

toys... it needs toys... or a playmate! rabbit?

i read this thread earlier and went away to think about this

my reason to be cheerful are :- 1- im feeling more positive
2 - ive found loads of new friends on this site
3 - and same has most of ur's above !!!

i read this thread earlier and went away to think about this

my reason to be cheerful are :- 1- im feeling more positive
2 - ive found loads of new friends on this site
3 - and same has most of ur's above !!!

It's really great that you are feeling positive.

reasons to be cheerful...well the weight is slowly coming off after the weekend binge...

the decluttering bags got taken away by the bin men this morning...

the house is marginally better to look at after the decluttering spree

it's not raining :)

and all my laundry is washed and dried

I like washing clothes, easiest job in the house :) god bless washing machines... in the machine...onto the line...bring 'em in - job done...providing it's not raining :)

I'm no good with ironing (vicky's forte) and putting away I'm not great at :) (that's what sofas are for isn't it? :D)

i used to be well organised but now i think with wot has happened i tend not to worry about housework much

and thank you mouse !!!!!!!

Back