Reasons why Minimins is the best 'slimming club' in town.

All of the above! I love the fact that there is always someone ready to help and share the successes even when our nearest and dearest(/?) just say "Oh well done - can you pick me up fish and chips when you go out" and walk away!!

ive had a terrible time the last few days,i know when im ready minimins wil be here ,i can offload when im ready,noone in my everyday life will ever suspect a thing.

I think all the reasons previously posted are so real and apt.

I like the fact that when I leave Minimins driving my teenage son's car that I don't hit a kerb, bend a rim and destroy a tire! LOL (I did that leaving the first CDC's house in the dark on a narrow bridge when a Lorry pull over into my lane!)

MinnieMel

I think all the reasons previously posted are so real and apt.

I like the fact that when I leave Minimins driving my teenage son's car that I don't hit a kerb, bend a rim and destroy a tire! LOL (I did that leaving the first CDC's house in the dark on a narrow bridge when a Lorry pull over into my lane!)

MinnieMel

and how long were you banned from even so much as breathing near his car?

glad you wernt hurt

Oh he was thrilled... I will NEVER live it down. He has mocking rights for eternity! (As I was leaving to go to the meeting I asked if I could borrow his car because mine was low on petrol... I would have rather run out of petrol and had to walk home in the dark through a dodgy neighbourhood.)

MM

Back