Reasons why you shouldn't add your boss to Facebook

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
This is top drawer... & what a useless waste of space she sounds :D

29219d1249929336-why-you-shouldn-t-add-your-boss-facebook-6zjno.jpg

love it! :D

Hahaha! Silly cow, she must be thick as poo not to realise she had added him. He's well rid. I would have loved to have seen her face when she read that. Priceless.

Hello, Dizzyflowers, i see this is your first day aswell as mine, hope you have found it stress free, good luck x

Love it!

lol, classic!

Hello, Dizzyflowers, i see this is your first day aswell as mine, hope you have found it stress free, good luck x

Hiya!

Atcually i havent started yet, my stuff didnt arive in the post so im just waiting! itching to get started tho!

Im making the most of eating the bad stuff untill the shakes arrive, then its shakes for months!

i hope your first day went well?

keep me updated!

xx

That is fantastically funny, cheered me up for sure!!

LMAO!!! Just goes to show, it pays not to have too much confidence sometimes! PMSL What a prat! Go Bossman!

lol - hilarious xx

Dizzyflower thankyou, Day two now im feeling great, i feel thinner already, lol, in the mind maybe, hope your packs turn up soon, and you can get started, x

oh PLEASE let that be real, that's brilliant :D

Some people are so thick I don't even know why it surprises me anymore :rolleyes:

Love it! :D

:roofles: Oh my God... :d'oh: She hadn't the brains to work for him in the first place!!

And :happy096: to her Boss. Dignified, yet to the point. Very nice....:giggle:

Back