rebirth of gembomb!

Yay Cherry you are rocking along! I'm so bloody happy for you :-D yay!!!

Tc XxX

Hey sweetie... Sorry its taken me a while to catch up with your new diary!!!

Glad all is going well....

Lovely to see a diary that doesnt have the word 'shame' in.... thats the 'old you'

Good luck sweetie!! You can do it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

well done cherry, you are rock and rolling now.
:D:D:D

so day 5 sneaky morning weigh in 17st 3 1/2 lbs!
i'm travelling to Dublin with my bf and his Mam to go to ikea i'm kinda dreading it as i'm afraid i'll get too tired and then grumpy, went to the chemist and got peanut bars for the trip so hopefully that'll stop me cheating,
hope everyone has a lovely Sunday xxx

How amazing are you? These numbers are going to continue to drop no doubt about it. Keep up the good work and you deserve this. Now is clearly your time. Xx

Fantastic news Cherry - keep up the good work and I hope today wasn't too much of a challenge for you.x

well day 5 was hard i was near cheated although i had convinced myself if i ate chicken it wouldnt be cheating but my bf put his foot down and wouldnt let me cheat so day 5 was 100%, day 6 nearly over 100% and this morning weigh in i was down one stone and 1/2 a pound, i need to up my water though cause i'm not doing it right

cherrygem said:
day 7 weigh in down 18pounds should be delighted but i'm struggling really bad today

Wow, cherry that's brilliant! 18 lbs is absolutely awesome! Stick with it chick, don't eat otherwise u will feel awfully guilty!
U have done brilliant, a big well done chick.
Xx

HI Cherry - big well done this week - what a fantastic weight loss. Try to keep on the straight and narrow it does start to get easier the longer you are on it. x

Back