rebirth of gembomb!

Come on now hun!!! look at that amazing loss!!! You've done brilliantly!!! You can do it!!!

18 pounds!!!! Thats amazing!!! Be proud and keep going babe!! X

AMAZING loss cherry very well done :D

i've been cooking for my bf from day 1 he only unlocks the kitchen to supervise me cooking for him, he thinks i'm eating through him because i'm stuffing him and watch him like a hawk as he eats every spoonful! but thats because he's under weight and i think its a good idea him putting on weight and me losing weight although its SO HARD he struggles with every mouthful, he's so dramatic holding his tummy and moaning as he tucks into the sexyest meals ever!and its so embarrassing going shopping and buying high calorie food and people looking at me going ''God no wonder she's so fat!" even though i'm starving myself and i'm starting to get moody with him, i'm wondering if i lose weight will i become single because i am sick to death of doing so much for other people and not even getting a thanks in return(not that i do it for a thanks i do it beacuse of love and i enjoy helping people)
like last sunday we went to ikea because i knew his Mother would love that and me and his Mother dont have the best relationship (she sweeps problems under the carpet and prefers to blame me when i rather clear the air and i prefer to solve problems head on) so we went to ikea and when we were paying a few hours later it was really busy and my bf was pushing the trolley and bumped into a few people who gave out to him, so he lost his temper and started cursing and swearing at me so i got upset and cried and pushed the trolley out to the car myself and didnt speak to hold back the tears, and then because his mam bought so much i ended up lying backwards in the boot with a coat over my body crying and his mother blamed me for the fight and even when my bf calmed down he told her what happened she still insisted that a stranger had cursed at me and i took it out on my bf!!! so i'm just sick of this running theme throughout my life, i do everything to please people and i get no respect in return! why is it always like this? why cant people just be nice to others????

cherry I can only say you should stay the sweet person you are and as for that mother in law the less you have to do with her the better, some ppl are not worth the oxygen and to treat you like that says she is just not worth trying to please as all you will do is get nothing back in return, I had a mother in law like that and im pleased she was part of the divorce settlement in that I dont need to see the old BOOT again :D
Your taking control of your problems and your 18lb weight loss shows you are making changes and there will come a time I bet you will stand up for yourself I personally think your a kind girl who is always encourages others on here x

Chicken and any high protein foods should keep you in ketosis hun.
I sympathise with you over the M-I-L thing.Mine is pure evil and makes it her life to try to ruin our relationship.Keep your chin up and keep strong hun x

aw thanks my bf is her only child and lived at home until i stole him away so its stuff on her too

Same applies with me hun,even though my OH is one of 3 boys,my OH is 'johnny golden b******s' and most definitely her favourite,but yes I stole him lol x

Stick to protein hun.... If you check out the re-feed sheet i stayed in ketosis for the first 3 days.... Not saying you will.... but you probably would....

Or fake an off tummy!! Lol....

Yes doll, you can drink sparkling water but not flavoured or tonic water.
Congratulations on your loss so far... if I do half as well as you I will be very happy!! Well done & dont give in to the pressure, you have no-one else to answer to but yourself!

Cherry, please don't take this the wrong way but you do have a choice not to eat. I broke the diet for one occasion and that was my downfall and while im more or less maintaining I haven't been able to get back on it to loose the rest.

Again I'm going to sound harsh and I don't mean to but the day is about the christening, not the meal so if you want to stay on it 100% then do that and if anyone has anything to say about it then it's actually none of their business. It's easier to keep 100% than it is to try and get back on after a slip up.

I hope you make the decision that is right for you and you know everyone on here is rooting for you. Xxx

well girls i ate tonight chicken it was breaded but pulled off as much as the bread as i could, peer pressure and to anyone whos thinking of cheating DONT eating is NOT as tasty as we remember or as satisfying! came home and already and i'm three pounds heavier which will be doubled by tomorrow. i am determined not to eat again until i'm the weight i want to be because whats the point of cheating it just makes a hard diet harder and more depressing

your doing great cherry you ate but you didnt let it think you have blown it thats amazing lovie your in a strong place and I dont think your going to stop now how strong you are girl I bet your weight loss this week is going to be great onwards and downwards for you x

Back