Recent convert from 'the dark side'

I agree, ww is great for helping to limit quantity. I do believe however its lovely on sw not haiving to weigh and measure as much! But what drives me nuts is how people always say that sw is healthier than ww because you are encouraged to cook from scratch, but thats just not the case in my opinion - afterall supernoodles etc are FREE and yet are the biggest rubbish ever lol!

I've just switch from sw to ww today. I love the free fruit and have made a big pan of gorgeous butternut squash soup to keep me going if I start to flag. After being on sw for a few weeks my weight began to plateau and put this down to boredom with choice of free food. I've not felt hungry yet today so I must be eating the right foods to stay fuller for longer, lus I think ww gives much more freedom and the weekly allowance is great, so excited for my first ww weigh in.

Just a quick post to say thank you for making me feel so welcome in this section of the forum. I have now been doing ww for 5 weeks and have lost 16.5lbs. I think I knew deep down that SW suits my way of life better-despite what I may have said at the time, so have decided to go back over. I have found that I was eating my meals but still having lots of pp left over so was eating chocolate and crisps etc for the sake of it! Also I was earned nearly 20 activity points a day, 5 days a week, which is good, but I was then getting more frustrated with the fact foods like pasta and baked spuds were so high!
I've proved to myself that ww propoints works, and have the knowledge to always use it again to kick start if i plateau! Good luck to you all on your journeys and who knows, our paths may cross again.
Jo xx

hi everyone, im the same just lost 19lb with sw but slowly! then nothing! switching to ww! noy really tried pp plan yet so tomorrowis my first day of the new me! good luck everyone.xxxxx

Just a quick post to say thank you for making me feel so welcome in this section of the forum. I have now been doing ww for 5 weeks and have lost 16.5lbs. I think I knew deep down that SW suits my way of life better-despite what I may have said at the time, so have decided to go back over. I have found that I was eating my meals but still having lots of pp left over so was eating chocolate and crisps etc for the sake of it! Also I was earned nearly 20 activity points a day, 5 days a week, which is good, but I was then getting more frustrated with the fact foods like pasta and baked spuds were so high!
I've proved to myself that ww propoints works, and have the knowledge to always use it again to kick start if i plateau! Good luck to you all on your journeys and who knows, our paths may cross again.
Jo xx

hat were you doing to earn 20 pp a day???

Back