Recipe disasters?

Hellz

I always see posts for great meals but some of mine just turn out hideous, for instance I followed the sw curry recipe this evening and after spending hours slaving over it, I couldn't eat it, tasted like washing up liquid :(

Binned :-(

Does any one else produce the occasional toxic waste ? ( would make me feel better to hear its not just me) :)

Don't worry Hellz, we all have disasters! Some of my recipes have gone straight in the bin......

Kung po tofu is the worst thing I've ever made. We couldn't even managed a whole mouthful! Never got to grips with the stuff.

Im trying again tonight, Im sure I cant go wrong with kofta kebabas :)

I was really upset last night, Id spent hours in the kitchen!

Diet coke chicken. Gag!!

My mushy pea curry wasn't very nice either , froze some nd gonna try it with chips or baked potato ,wasn't very nice with rice .

I have had some disasters - the SW kebab meat that everyone raves about, I made and thought was vile!

Most of the time though, it's not that a recipe is completely awful - just that I've spent loads of time preparing/cooking a new recipe to discover it's just ok and SO NOT worth the effort I put into it. I could usually have bunged a potato in the microwave and enjoyed a baked potato so much more!

Back