recipe help - Instant Frozen Yogurt

jojothejo

I saw this on DietGirls blog (will post the link below) If none of you have read her book/blog, it's well worth a read.

After trying and failing to make Slimming World ice cream,I thought this looked much easier. (I dont have an ice cream maker so the continuous stirring just put me right off lol)

It's just Greek total yogurt (0%) if you want a syn free version, but you could use 2% for a slightly creamier recipe, frozen fruit (such as rasperries) and sweetner.

It gets a bit complicated because once the fruit is blended it becomes syns and god only knows how that works out.

The ratio is basically 1:1 yogurt and fruit. So 100g of yogurt and 100g of fruit and sweetner to taste etc.

Anybody able to help with synning a portion of this? As it's being eaten it's not like you could eat a mound of it and accidently overdose on fruit (like when making a smoothie or something). It would surely just work out to around a handful or 2 of rasberrys per person?

Any advice with syns would be appricated. I've posted the link below so you can see, it looks yummy :)

http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl/2009/07/recipe-corner-instant-frozen-yogurt.html

Back