MSL

S: 11st8.0lb C: 11st6.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st1.2lb(0.74%)
After yesterday, I feel so refreshed and feel even more motivated and determined to stick to it. No more going off track, not like that anyway.

Breakfast:

Today was 2 poached eggs, and some fried mushrooms (in fry light). Also, a cup of tea with milk (HEA).

Lunch:

Half a packet of Ainsley Harriot cous cous (0.25 syns), with iceberg lettuce. And I must not forget the dash of balsamic vinegar. Also, I had a some melon, pineapple and mango.

Dinner:

Dinner was my favourite SW chicken curry (syn free), served with rice, broccoli and carrots.

Desert:

Strawberries and grapes

Snacks and drinks:

4 cups of tea (milk= HEA), diet coke.

And...just because I could not kick that, I NEED sugar feeling today I had some mini wispa bits (10 syns) and a banana

Total syns: 10.25 syns

It is weigh in day tomorrow, really not looking forward to it at all!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MSL

Okay, so my weigh in was this morning. I only lost 1.5lb, but a loss is a loss, considering that I have eaten terribly this week. Today has been a good day and given the poor loss and bad 1st week, I am determined to do well and stick to the plan this week even more.

Today's food diary goes like:

Breakfast
I missed breakfast, because I slept in mega late, which is the story of my life.

Lunch
Lunch was a wrap (9 syns), with a hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomato and lighter than light mayo (0.25 syns), with a cup of tea (milk HEA)

Snack
A brooklea forest fruits yoghurt (2.5 syncs), melon, pineapple and mango. And a cup of tea (milk HEA).
Then a banana and fish sticks (not together, that would be gross)

Dinner
Dinner was leftover chicken stir fry and 2 hard boiled eggs

Desert:
Strawberries and banana chopped into low fat Greek style yoghurt with a sprinkle of sweetner.

Drink:
2 cups of tea with milk (HEA), diet coke, water and blackcurrent squash.

MSL

So, I am getting into a habit of having late nights and sleeping in. But I will break that habit, I swear. Anyway, waking up late meant I skipped breakfast again. So I must start with lunch

Lunch:

Egg salad with lighter than light mayo (0.25), also because I was extra hungry I had a double bowl of fruit and fibre cereal (5 syns) and some kiwi and apple. Also a cup of tea with milk (HEA)

Dinner:

SW chicken curry and a jacket potato with carrots and broccoli

Snacks and drinks:

Tea with milk (HEA) x3,

Total syns: 0.25

Danij89

Thanks :) How do you find doing slimming world on a budget? I am finding it a bit more expensive than the usual shop because I eat so much fruit and vegetables, but Aldi is a life saver!
I have only just seen you replied. Sorry!

I am not finding it too bad. I am going to hit the markets this week as the fruit and veg is so much cheaper there. I am cooking in bulk too so I find that helps with costs. I have also just bought myself a soup flask to take to uni with me.