Recipe ideas

Sweet-Temptation

I am halfway through week four of THD and running out of ideas of what to eat. Has anyone got any nice recipes they would like to share? I have tried a few from the book - stuffed peppers, butternut squash curry and the ratatouille which were all delicious but need to mix things up and would welcome any ideas. Thanks

I am halfway through week four of THD and running out of ideas of what to eat. Has anyone got any nice recipes they would like to share? I have tried a few from the book - stuffed peppers, butternut squash curry and the ratatouille which were all delicious but need to mix things up and would welcome any ideas. Thanks

What sort of things do you like? I've made the coleslaw and mayo, both are lovely. Have you tried cauliflower mash? That's nice and helps make things like cottage pie? X

I like anything. I bought a frozen pack of swede, carrot and butternut squash mash so I am going to try doing a cottage pie topped with that. Not tried cauliflower mash do you add anything to it? Where is the coleslaw and mayo recipe from? I should think about buying the recipe book x

I like anything. I bought a frozen pack of swede, carrot and butternut squash mash so I am going to try doing a cottage pie topped with that. Not tried cauliflower mash do you add anything to it? Where is the coleslaw and mayo recipe from? I should think about buying the recipe book x

Bit of cream or butter in the cauliflower mash. Yum. Coleslaw can add mayo from recipe (which is lovely) but the recipe from book doesn't need it. Is just vinegar and mustard if I remember right! Def worth getting the book x

Back