1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipe needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Slimming World
    I was wondering, is there a slimming world version of apple crumble? or apple pie? also is there slimming world custard? I want.......apple pie and custard or crumble lol, and wondered if theres a good version.

HEY I just read Tinned Mushy Peas are free! on green. woooooo
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

mullerlight do a vanillia yogurt.........thats like custard...bake your apple in the over till cooked then crumble a hobnob or the like over....count syns for the biscuits and warm the muller to go on top....
  4. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Slimming World
    Thankss, but not to keen on heated up Mullerlights, I tried them before and they taste weird lol. I just found this online....what do you think? It was on a random website.

567g/1lb 4oz Cooking Apples
    1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
    Finely Grated Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
    4 tbsp Granulated Artificial Sweetener
    113g/4oz Self Raisin Flour
    57g/2oz Low Fat Spread
    A Few Drops of Vanilla Essence
    150g Pot Very Low Fat Natural Fromage Frais

Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Peel, core and chop the apples into chunks. Place in an oven-proof dish and stir in the cinnamon, orange zest and juice and half the sweetener.
    Make the crumble: in a bowl mix together the self-raising flour with the remaining sweetener. Melt the low-fat spread in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence. Pour over the flour mixture and mix with a fork until it resembles breadcrumbs.
    Spoon the crumble mixture over the apples and bake for 25 minutes until lightly brown. Divide between 6 serving bowls and serve topped with a little from fromage frais.

Serves 6
    6 1/2 syns on both choices.

Would that be 6 1/2 syns per bowl?
  5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i imagine it would be per serving - the apples, orange juice, flour, spread all need sinning!
  6. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yes, that would be 6.5syns per bowl as a tbsp of flour alone is 3.5 syns!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.