Recipe needed

Nightwolf

I was wondering, is there a slimming world version of apple crumble? or apple pie? also is there slimming world custard? I want.......apple pie and custard or crumble lol, and wondered if theres a good version.

HEY I just read Tinned Mushy Peas are free! on green. woooooo

mullerlight do a vanillia yogurt.........thats like custard...bake your apple in the over till cooked then crumble a hobnob or the like over....count syns for the biscuits and warm the muller to go on top....

Thankss, but not to keen on heated up Mullerlights, I tried them before and they taste weird lol. I just found this online....what do you think? It was on a random website.

Ingredients:-

567g/1lb 4oz Cooking Apples
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Finely Grated Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
4 tbsp Granulated Artificial Sweetener
113g/4oz Self Raisin Flour
57g/2oz Low Fat Spread
A Few Drops of Vanilla Essence
150g Pot Very Low Fat Natural Fromage Frais

Method:-

Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Peel, core and chop the apples into chunks. Place in an oven-proof dish and stir in the cinnamon, orange zest and juice and half the sweetener.
Make the crumble: in a bowl mix together the self-raising flour with the remaining sweetener. Melt the low-fat spread in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence. Pour over the flour mixture and mix with a fork until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Spoon the crumble mixture over the apples and bake for 25 minutes until lightly brown. Divide between 6 serving bowls and serve topped with a little from fromage frais.

Serves 6
6 1/2 syns on both choices.

Would that be 6 1/2 syns per bowl?

Back