• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recipe question

S: 16st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
Not sure where to post this so am gonna try here!.
I had an idea for a recipe...
Something like a cheese potato bake. I was thinking of sauteing some potato, onions and mushrooms. Then adding this to a oven dish. on top I was thinking of some sort of sauce, this is where i need advise. What about if i mixed up some fat free yoghurt, with say 5 cheese triangles and a little milk. Then a mix of spices and herbs for flavour- prob mixed herbs, pepper and garlic...
I dont really want to add an egg as Im kind of sick of SW quiche and dont want the reminder!! LOL
Would this work

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
letsgetlosing said:
Not sure where to post this so am gonna try here!.
I had an idea for a recipe...
Something like a cheese potato bake. I was thinking of sauteing some potato, onions and mushrooms. Then adding this to a oven dish. on top I was thinking of some sort of sauce, this is where i need advise. What about if i mixed up some fat free yoghurt, with say 5 cheese triangles and a little milk. Then a mix of spices and herbs for flavour- prob mixed herbs, pepper and garlic...
I dont really want to add an egg as Im kind of sick of SW quiche and dont want the reminder!! LOL
Would this work
There is a recipe sub forum for recipe threads!
It does sound quite nice tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins