1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Recipe Recommendation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LadyHelen, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

1. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    The Pork & Apple Casserole from the Lifeline Online recipe pages that I was talking about the other night - I made it tonight and it was absolutely fantastic. My husband pronounced it "deeply nommy". One of those meals where you sit there eating it and thinking "Diet? What diet?!" Anyway, yes - highly recommended. The recipe says it serves four, but the portions are massive, I would have happily got 5 portions out of it and I left the celery out!

I don't know whether copying and pasting the recipe from the SW site breaches their rules in any way, does anyone know? If not then I'll happily post it, but I didn't want to get myself in hot water!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.