Recipe wanted for spagetti bolognese

mechmanuk

johnboy
Hiya all, tried to search but cant seem to find any recipes for a spagetti bolognese.
Can anyone help please.:)

Recipe for bolognese

Hi

Hope this helps as this is the way I have always cooked it and thats before i did sw.

1 onion
mushrooms
lean mince steak
garlic
tin chopped tomatos
worcester sauce
pepper
salt
tsp marmite

chop onion and garlic and cook in small amount water.
add mince and brown
add mushrooms sliced
add tin tomatos, and worcester sauce
add salt, pepper, and marmite
leave on simmer for 20 mins or so

All done

Just add things like salt and pepper and worcester to the taste you like. Sorry about no quantities but i tend to chuck it all in and see how it goes. lol

This is my recipe.

Lean mince
3-4 garlic cloves
1 lg or 2 med onions
Carrots
Tinned Toms
Passata
Pureed tom
bovril
steak seasoning
italian seasoning
worcestor sauce

brown mince off and strain any fat. Add some water, bovril, steak seasoning and italian seasoning, tom puree, onions, garlic, carrots and worcestor sauce...simmer until water has reduced. Add tinned toms and passata. Simmer for a couple of hours...in a slow cooker if possible then swtich off to cool. Eat the following day. Spag bol always tastes better the day after, once it's had time to stew in the flavours.

brill thankyou. Can i just ask are the steak and italian seasonings in those little jars with all the spices?

Use a shapg bowl shwartz packet with extra lean mince. Its great stuff. no hassle.. 6 sysns for the lot, and makes a fair bit so its reli low syn once youv shared it out! xxxxxx

Back