Step 1 Sole Source + Recipes? I thought there was a recipe section?

gero1

I am on SS+ and currently on 4 shakes a day - but I am considering have a small meal & 3 shakes - my CDC said I could have about 250g chicken/turkey & 80g green salad/veg. Isn't there a thread/section for receipes?

I am on SS+ and currently on 4 shakes a day - but I am considering have a small meal & 3 shakes - my CDC said I could have about 250g chicken/turkey & 80g green salad/veg. Isn't there a thread/section for receipes?

I'm confused - are we allowed 55 gr or 80 gr of vegetables on SS+ ? The info I've been given in DK says 55 gr...

Well, it's definitely 80g in the UK. So it must be different in DK? :confused:

Until recently, it was 2 tablespoons here for SS+ and 3 tablespoons for 810. I remember trying to balance cucumber slices on a spoon. Aye lass, those were the days.... :D

Well, it's definitely 80g in the UK. So it must be different in DK? :confused:

Until recently, it was 2 tablespoons here for SS+ and 3 tablespoons for 810. I remember trying to balance cucumber slices on a spoon. Aye lass, those were the days.... :D

Cheers Lily - I did wonder about the spoon measuring trick - like to see anyone balancing baby salad leaves, too!

Most bizarre about the weight difference though, but since I'm apparently the only one in DK to have the info about the steps nothing surprises me!!! I had to kick up a bit of a stink with my CDC - she had no idea the info existed!?!

Presumably people only use the diet as a quick fix and don't go up the steps - I think I kind of threatened to go to the press if they didn't get me the info I needed - not the CDC's fault, she was utterly confused, bless her - but I muttered something about it not being terribly good business if they claim to sell the diet and then drop you after you finish SS! What happened to maintenance!?? It was only because of minimins that I knew about the book and recipes, and considering we have less choice in terms of products and pay more for them, I wasn't about to be fopped off!

Result - the DK head office sent her the .pdf files of all the material that were in the process of being translated into Danish - and she kindly forwarded them to me... No comment... Not terribly convincing though - she was furious with them, told them she hadn't appreciated a client knowing more about the product than her! We' ve been very friendly ever since :)

Hmm... Perhaps I'll have to point her in the direction of head office once again to solve the 55 versus 80 mystery...

Hope you had a good valentine's day - it was my birthday too, so had my parents here for dinner - have to admit I was nearer the 80 g mark on the salad front :)) but having left out my pack at lunch in order to indulge in the chicken i'm hoping for the best :)

Back